Wednesday, February 18, 2009
A quick catch up of our lives
I am back to blogging. I sadly realized that I have not even touched our blog for months. A lot has happened in our lives. Flagstaff is treating us really well. It is absolutely beautiful here. You can even see the stars every night. Jared got a job driving busses for the Mountain Line city bus system. I am working for the Tungland Corporation helping adults is developmental disabilities. Our apartment is finally clean and mostly organized. That seems to be a never ending task. Church is going well. We got callings as ward historians. I slowly am getting used to being called Sister Jones. It just sounds awkward still. School is somehow still going quite well for me. My classes are so interconnected that sometimes I feel as though I am a genius because I can answer questions, and pretend that I didn't just learn the information in my last class. That is pretty much our lives now. Make it a good one. P.S. Hope you enjoy the online scrapbooking of the wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hooray :)
i am glad married life is FABULOUS and i am happy to have an update! i am seriously so depressed that i didnt get to attend the reception here... but it looked AMAZING and perfect in every way :)
LOVE YOU JANINA!!!!
I'm so glad we can now be blogging buddies! I loved the slideshows on here. Glad to hear you guys are enjoying married life!
Janina!! So good to hear that things are going well for you two. Isn't marriage fantastic?
I love that you found Jared! The Sister Jones thing will come with time...it took me a good 4-5 months. I can't wait til you come up to AK!
Yea!!! What a great blog!!! I LOVED reading about how you two met and your engagement story! Glad to hear you are loving life. I miss you!
Post a Comment